Do you love games? Do you love making games? Are you looking for an internship and do you want your work to matter? If the answer is a resounding “YES!”, then you are the perfect fit for our small but dedicated team currently developing the retro future of games. We are seeking a passionate candidate to make something awesome.
- Effectively communicate with all team members.
- Assist in design and creation of game mechanics.
- Operate within a fast-paced “let’s see it in the game” environment.
- Be an idea machine: Pitch in and be heard!
- Exude a positive attitude and be ready to make cool shit!
What we expect from you:
- Strong understanding of Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint.
- Experience with networking (Blueprint) within Unreal Engine 4 is a big plus.
- Be receptive to feedback.
- Passion for gaming and the sci-fi genre.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Fluency in Dutch or English.
What we offer:
- A major part in the design process and production of our upcoming game.
- Experience what it is like to work in a small and highly motivated game studio.
- Work within a fun and passionate team.
- Easy to reach location (Dutch Game Garden in Breda, near the central station).
- Free coffee with the occasional cookie.